“Terms and Conditions”
Charges are based on time out, NOT on time used.
- 0 – 2 hours : Quick hire is only available on selected items and the equipment must be returned in a clean condition
- 2 – 4 hours : Half day charge
- 4 – 8 hours : Day rate- Selected items can be taken for 24 hours as a day rate but can only use for 8 hours (Extra charges will apply for over use)
- Overnight 4.30pm – 7.30am : Half day charge – Limited use of 4 hours on equipment (Extra charges will apply for over use)
- Saturday 4.30pm – Monday 7.30am – Snells Beach Sunday hire is a day charge. 8 hours of use only.
Long term rates are available on all products if we are advised at the start of the hire. IMPORTANT: Immediate notification of breakdown or special circumstances to off-hire is required to suspend hire charges.
Hirer is responsible for care, security, maintenance and damage to equipment while on hire, including fuel, oil, water, tyre damage or repair. All equipment insured in case of accident or loss however standard insurance policies and a excesses fee will apply with any claim.
Cash sales are payable in advance of hire. Should outstanding payments not be received by the end of the hire, recovery action will commence with immediate effect and all recovery costs and charges will be at the hirer’s expense.
All prices quoted are GST inclusive.
Delivery and collection are available and will incur an additional charge.
Safety equipment – hard hats, gloves, chaps, eye and ear protection are available with hire items at no additional charge. Hirer acknowledges that the safety instructions, associated hazard information and safe operation procedure has been offered together with any relevant safety equipment.
Consumables such as fuel, sandpaper, blades, drill bits etc incur an additional charge.
Please call us for your Credit Application Form